Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone address book sync issue

  • From: Khapare Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iPhone address book sync issue
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:34:31 +0000

Hi jeff,

Yes, you are right when I put https://dav.domain.com:8843 in browser it prompts for username and password - once entered it comes up with blank. However then when I try from my iphone for carddav account i get error and sogo logs says

[WEClientCapabilities initWithRequest:]: Unknown WebClient: user-agent='DataAccess/1.0 (8C148)'

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Jeff Folk < "> > wrote:
On Jul 27, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Sergei Bazhin wrote:

> I've got some point:
> adding this line to my virtual host config scrue up SOGo web interface
> ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
> Web interface works ok only with the following line:
> ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate
>
> Any ideas on that?

DAV support doesn't use the web interface. For that reason, it really works better being on its own VirtualHost on a separate port. When you browse to the DAV host, you should get a login prompt then a blank page.

So my apache config has three parts -- listen 8843 (make sure it is in the SSL Global Context directives, too), NameVirtualHost 0.0.0.0:8843, and the VirtualHost section I posted earlier.

After those changes, restart apache, sogod, and memcached.

I see that you are using a .local tld... You know that won't work over cellular network, right??

Good luck;
Jeff--