[SOGo] database update script

  • From: John Marsetta < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] database update script
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:55:37 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Hi,

                I’m trying to figure out which db update script to run as I apparently did not do so for a previous upgrade and my db is missing columns, is there a way to figure the version of the current DB schema inre: sogo?

Regards,

John

John Marsetta
Senior Support Engineer
New England Organ Bank
60 First Avenue

Waltham, MA 02451
(w)617-558-6623
(c)617-595-6754
(f)617-244-8755

 DLMassachusettsPMS.jpg

Sign up to be an organ donor @:
https://secure.rmv.state.ma.us/OrganDonor/intro.aspx

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message without printing or making a copy.