Re: [SOGo] database update script

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] database update script
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:07:55 -0400

On 27/07/11 15:55, John Marsetta wrote:
I’m trying to figure out which db update script to run as I apparently did not do so for a previous upgrade and my db is missing columns, is there a way to figure the version of the current DB schema inre: sogo?
If you see messages like "c_category" does not exist, that means you upgraded a setup from v1.2.X to 1.3.X.

So you'll have to run all update scripts:

sql-update-1.2.2_to_1.3.0.sh
sql-update-1.3.3_to_1.3.4.sh

Regards,

--