Re: [SOGo] SOGo and OpenChange

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo and OpenChange
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:36:52 -0400

On 27/07/11 14:39, Dominique BERTHET wrote:
First of all, I would say that the 1.3.8b version of SOGo solve my problem
with multidomain.
I have a trivial question: I would like now to install OpenChange with SOGo
My server is an Ubuntu 10.04 LTS server and i have installed SOGo from the
repository.
I try to install OpenChange and also samba4 from source but i would like to
know if i have to reinstall sogo from the source to in order to make it work
with openchange or if i could continue to use SOGo from his repository.
I prefere to follow the best practice before going to production
The best practice is to wait. As we create new releases in the coming days/weeks, we'll provide instructions on installing it on "production environments".

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)