Re: [SOGo] database update script

  • From: Julian Robbins < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] database update script
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:34:11 +0100

On 28/07/11 14:07, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 27/07/11 15:55, John Marsetta wrote:
I’m trying to figure out which db update script to run as I apparently did not do so for a previous upgrade and my db is missing columns, is there a way to figure the version of the current DB schema inre: sogo?
If you see messages like "c_category" does not exist, that means you upgraded a setup from v1.2.X to 1.3.X.

So you'll have to run all update scripts:

sql-update-1.2.2_to_1.3.0.sh
sql-update-1.3.3_to_1.3.4.sh

Stupid or not so stupid question. If running from Ubuntu or Debian, is the db sql update taken care of as part of the std deb package upgrade process ?

Julian