[SOGo] ldap address book as default

  • From: < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] ldap address book as default
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:25:28 +0200

I all,

I am new in the fields of SOGo & groupware. At the moment I want to get started with SOGo, so I installed SOGo and also applied a LDAP authentication. So far everything works fine. But now I am wondering, why SOGo creates new address books or entries of the personal address book in the database. I cannot find any documentation considering this issue so far, or is there no way to manage the whole contacts using LDAP?

Any ideas? Links for further reading except the general SOGo documentation, where only authentication against LDAP is documented?

Greetings

  • [SOGo] ldap address book as default, m_brunnl, 07/31/2011