Re: [SOGo] Ideas for hooks

  • From: Christian Holzberger < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Ideas for hooks
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:13:01 +0200

it would be nice if we could virtually-merge different calenders / folders in one. Perhaps with some sort of filters, to exclude some appointments / contatcts...

and also route acl lookups through scripts so you can write-protect some appointments on-demand.

script triggers on error would also be nice so one can create a ticket in a bucktracker or send a mail to the admins - fully automatic.