[SOGo] Sugestion about a LDAP Webfrontend

  • From: "Darko Hojnik" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sugestion about a LDAP Webfrontend
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 01:32:21 +0200

Hi there

I'm currently working since one year with the combo SOGo, Postfix, DBmail, PostgreSQL and OpenLDAP. DBmail stores all mails in a PostgreSQL database and SOGo uses for itself another one. All users are stored inside a LDAP three. So I've the same users for SOGo, DBmail and Postfix inside LDAP. For less 100 users I've handled it with Apache Directory Studio. But in the future there will comes more users. Also users has asked me about a webfrontend to configure domains, users, aliases and such stuff.
So I'm searching something like a web based solution. Anyone here who could suggest me something like this what is already present and OpenSource licensed?

best regards
Darko