[SOGo] Sogo postgresql and openldap setup?

  • From: Wendell Hatcher < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo postgresql and openldap setup?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:19:36 -0600

Hello,

             i am following the sogo openchange documentation for the sogo install. I am down to the sections that state postgresql and openldap setups. What exactly am I am doing besides the based apt-get install and confirming they are both running for sogo? Do I configure postgresql to connect and run with sogo,virtual domains etc..?
Or, what exactly am I doing with this setup? And, then what am I configuring specifically besides the standard empty setup for OpenLDAP?

PostGreSQL setup

OpenLDAP setup

-Dell