RE : RE : [SOGo] Problem with sogo

  • From: Francis Margelidon < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE : RE : [SOGo] Problem with sogo
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:06:35 +0200
  • Accept-language: fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR

Hi Yvan,

Thanks for reply. I had reinstall sogo and check if memcached is start. But
now I have a new problem when I log in, I get this error message in
/var/log/sogo/sogo.log :

SOGoRootPage Login for user 'francis' might not have worked - password
policy: 65535 grace: -1 expire: -1 bound: 0

I not change the conf file /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults and
the config file for LDAP.