RE : RE : RE : [SOGo] Problem with sogo

  • From: Francis Margelidon < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE : RE : RE : [SOGo] Problem with sogo
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:29:49 +0200
  • Accept-language: fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR

Hello Chris,

My problem come from the missing "t". Big thanks for you help. I had read the
config file too quickly and didn't see the little mistake.

De : Chris Moules
[ ]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 26 août 2011 12:39
À :

Objet : Re: RE : RE : [SOGo] Problem with sogo

Hello Francis,

I believe that the problem was already pointed out to you but you did not
'see' it.

As Dennis already wrote:
--
[snip]
> <key>bindDN</key>
> <string>cn=admin,dc=tesmail,dc=fr</string>
[snap]

Maybe a typo here?

--

***NOTE: the missing 't' in 'tesmail'!***

Given your statement:
> I not change the conf file /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults and
> the config file for LDAP.

I guess that you have not seen/corrected this.

Regards

Chris

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists