Re: [SOGo] Sogo postgresql and openldap setup?

  • From: Dell < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo postgresql and openldap setup?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:47:08 -0600

Yes, but those guides do not tell me how to install and setup openldap/postgresql in detail.

Sent from my iPad
Am 25.08.2011 23:19, schrieb Wendell Hatcher:
" type="cite">

Hello,

             i am following the sogo openchange documentation for the sogo install. I am down to the sections that state postgresql and openldap setups. What exactly am I am doing besides the based apt-get install and confirming they are both running for sogo? Do I configure postgresql to connect and run with sogo,virtual domains etc..?
Or, what exactly am I doing with this setup? And, then what am I configuring specifically besides the standard empty setup for OpenLDAP?

PostGreSQL setup

OpenLDAP setup

-Dell

Hi,