Re: [SOGo] Sogo postgresql and openldap setup?

  • From: Dell < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo postgresql and openldap setup?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:58:39 -0600

Are the ldap schemes the ones from the sogo documentation if so then I can complete this. I guess my question is do I need to install or setup ldap to connect to postgres, courier or anything else outside of what is inside of the sogo documentation?

 And, has anyone setup ldap ssl on ubuntu 11.04 successfully ?

Sent from my iPad