[SOGo] Hook proposal

  • From: Helge Kraak < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Hook proposal
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:27:25 +0200

Hi,

I wanted to propose another Hook which I think SOGo maybe should support. I'd like to put it up for discussion:

On top of the SOGo GUI we have the navigation links 'calendar', 'contacts', 'mail' and 'settings'. I think it would be great if one could easily add more links, so that it would be possible to integrate other solutions in which one could also integrate links back to the SOGo GUI.

Would it make sense to implement it this way or are there other easier ways to accomplish this task?

Best regards

Helge