[SOGo] Time shift problem

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Time shift problem
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:46:50 -0500

I migrated one of our high ups from outlook to sogo yesterday. His only complaints were: the contacts did not import (into thunderbird) properly, and all the times for events were off by an hour. The former is merely a matter of mapping the fields properly but the latter is what I need some assistance on. All I did was export from outlook into an .ics file and import it into sogo web frontend. However now all the events are an hour later than they should be. I figure this is due to the US being in "day light savings time" right now. I did not however go as far as to see about the events that are after DST changes back. I remember hearing something similar on the list before but my searches have proved unfruitful. We are using thunderbird 3.1 with the latest addons for connector/integrator/lightning available from inverse. Is there a way to import the outlook .ics file and have the proper times?

Donny B.

  • [SOGo] Time shift problem, Donny Brooks, 08/31/2011