[SOGo] Difficult to edit the vacation auto-reply message with FireFox.

  • From: Louis-Philippe Gauthier < >
  • To: Liste SOGo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Difficult to edit the vacation auto-reply message with FireFox.
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:37:30 -0400

Hi,

Since I upgrade to SOGo 1.3.8, some (all?) users have trouble to change their vacation auto reply with FireFox.
I tested with Firefox 6.0.1 and I have the same problem. Everything works with Internet Explorer 8.

Can someone confirm that problem before I fill a bug request ?

Thanks,

--
Louis-Philippe Gauthier