Re: [SOGo] Hook proposal

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Hook proposal
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:14:58 -0400

Hi Helge

On 2011-08-28, at 7:27 PM, Helge Kraak wrote:

> On top of the SOGo GUI we have the navigation links 'calendar', 'contacts',
> 'mail' and 'settings'. I think it would be great if one could easily add
> more links, so that it would be possible to integrate other solutions in
> which one could also integrate links back to the SOGo GUI.
>
> Would it make sense to implement it this way or are there other easier ways
> to accomplish this task?

Creating a custom wox template would be easier :

http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-customize-the-html.html

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

  • [SOGo] Hook proposal, Helge Kraak, 08/28/2011
    • Re: [SOGo] Hook proposal, Francis Lachapelle, 08/31/2011