[SOGo] Centos 5 sogo update 1.3.9

  • From: Khapare Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Centos 5 sogo update 1.3.9
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:28:36 +0000

I just updated my centos 5  test box but have a very mixed results.

My sogo url did not work then, I removed all the sogo* and sope* and re-installed again with all the sogo, sope gnustep. copied my SOGo.conf into new SOGo.conf and also the .GNUstepDefaults, restarted sogo, memcahced, postgres, http. This time I get the login page but entereing username, password and connect, I could not get throrough this page, the small circle is spining like carzy but no luck. sogo log says nothing despite I enabled SOGoDebugRequests YES.

Any hints in this would be great..