Re: [SOGo] CalDAV and iOS5

  • From: Peter Seipel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CalDAV and iOS5
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:16:04 +0100

Hi, I upgraded to sogo 1.3.9 too.
Created a new CalDAV Calendar account on iOS 5 Iphone.

But the calendar dont apear in calendar iphone overwiew.
Any hits for me?

Am 31.10.2011 14:56, schrieb Jason Wohlford:

On Oct 31, 2011, at 4:07 AM, Christian Roessner wrote:

Hi,

I am using several iPhones with SOGo. We had the 4th iOS version on the
smartphones, but two of us upgraded to iOS5. This broke our calendars.
We all have at least two calendars. The problem show up in that way that
we do not see all of our calendars. In my case, I have the standard
calendar and a calendar called Test. After updateing I only get the Test
calendar.

Even disabling the CalDAV calendar in the settings menu and reactivating
it, does not solve the problem.

I waited for 1.3.9, as the problem arised with an earlier version. But
today I upgraded to 1.3.9 and the problem persists.

I've upgraded to 1.3.9 as well and am still having problems with calendars on
iOS 5. I had problems on iOS 4 too, but once I hid all the calendars and then
unhid them they would all appear. The same trick does not work for me on iOS
5 even after the upgrade.