[SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7

  • From: Peter Peltonen < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:54:56 +0200

Hi,

I have just installed my first SOGo (version 1.3.9-2) on a CentOS6
server by using yum.

I had succesfully installed my SOGo calendar to iCal with the URL
http://myserver/SOGo/dav/

Now I wanted to see if I could see my calendar using TB 7.1 with the
Ligthning Calendar Add-On on Mac OSX.

The calendar is installed using CalDAV format (using the same URL as
in iCal) as a "remote" calendar without any errors in Lightning, but I
do not see any calendar entries even if I choose "Reload Remote
Calendars". On the server I see a continuous flow of messages like
this in sogo.log:

localhost - - [01/Nov/2011:18:32:21 GMT] "PROPFIND
/SOGo/dav/ /
HTTP/1.1" 207 831/223 0.004 - - 0
localhost - - [01/Nov/2011:18:32:21 GMT] "OPTIONS /SOGo/dav/ HTTP/1.1"
200 0/0 0.003 - - 0

which stops only if I quit Thunderbird.

After starting TB+Ligthning again I see a warning sign next to the
SOGo calendar which tooltip says "The calendar SOGo test is
momentarily not available". If I do "Reload Remote Calendars", the
tooltip goes away, but nothing happens and the messages start coming
to the sogo.log again.

Questions:

- Is the new TB + Ligthning combination supported at all or is the
only combination that works the modified 3.x one that Inverse
provides?
- If it is (for at least viewing the calendar), can you give me a hint
what is wrong with my setup?

Best regards,
Peter