Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7

  • From: Brendan Murtagh < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:11:16 -0400

Hi Peter,

We run Thunderbird 3.1.x. We only install the frontends for Lightning Inverse and SOGo Connector and tie into our mail server directly. You can see on http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/frontends.html that the Thunderbird versions listed are 3.1 and 2.0.

We've had a few users accidentally upgrade to 7.0 which forced us to rollback their version.

Hope this helps.

-Brendan

Brendan Murtagh
IT Coordinator / Email Administrator
PHONE: (610) 874-5000 x2232
FAX: (610) 874-5030
WEB: http://www.powerhrg.com

Power Home Remodeling Group

Awarded Window & Door Magazine's Dealer of the Year
Awarded The Top Workplace for Mid-Sized Companies by Philadelphia Inquirer
Awarded to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List

Visit our other websites and social platforms: Facebook | YouTube | PHRG Reviews | Total Care Installs

Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. Confidentiality Notice: Please be advised that no quotes, agreements, or understandings involving Power Home Remodeling Group, will be binding unless and until codified in a written document signed by an officer of the company. The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately at (610) 874-5000 and delete the message from any computer or other storage system.