Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7

  • From: Peter Peltonen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:18:36 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Brendan Murtagh
< >
wrote:
> We run Thunderbird 3.1.x. We only install the frontends for Lightning
> Inverse and SOGo Connector and tie into our mail server directly. You can
> see on http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/frontends.html that the
> Thunderbird versions listed are 3.1 and 2.0.

I understand that with the version Inverse offers I can have all kinds
of extra features. Unfortunately I probably will not be able to
influence the version of TB the users will be using.

So is it really so, that even the basic functionality won't work with
TB + Ligthining (viewing / creating events)?

Regards,
Peter