Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7

  • From: Brendan Murtagh < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:28:32 -0400

We're not stressing too much about an accidental upgrade. It's not the end of the world and only about 20% of our users are probably running Thunderbird. Our organization/IT is going through a positive transformation to hopefully allow us to implement OS/Patch management for our workstations that will implement application and version control to all of our locations. It is late to arrive, but at least its in process :)

Our mail server includes a GroupWare service so TB 3.1.9 + Lightning Inverse + SOGO Connector work well. Ideally, since TB 7.x is out I'd like to see support for it, but its not a deal-breaker.

We simply add both add-ons, create remote calendars and remote address books using the Card/CalDAV URLs

Brendan Murtagh
Email Administrator / IT Coordinator
PHONE: (610) 874-5000 x2232
FAX: (610) 874-5030
WEB: http://www.powerhrg.com

Power Home Remodeling Group

Awarded Window & Door Magazine's Dealer of the Year
Awarded The Top Workplace for Mid-Sized Companies by Philadelphia Inquirer
Awarded to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List

Visit our other websites and social platforms: Facebook | YouTube | PHRG Reviews | Total Care Installs

Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. Confidentiality Notice: Please be advised that no quotes, agreements, or understandings involving Power Home Remodeling Group, will be binding unless and until codified in a written document signed by an officer of the company. The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately at (610) 874-5000 and delete the message from any computer or other storage system.