Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7

  • From: Peter Peltonen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 7.1 + Lightning 1.0b7
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:38:02 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
< >
wrote:
> You can subscribe to users' calendars - you just need to add the calendar
> manually (from Thunderbird's GUI) and use the proper DAV location URL.

This was the answer I expected and the exact thing I tried to do, but
which failed (see my original post).

Is perhaps my DAV location URL somehow wrong? The one I used was the
same I used with Mac's iCal:

http://myserver/SOGo/dav/

And what about the sogo.log being flooded with messages, is that
normal, even if one has wrong settings?

Best,
Peter