Re: [SOGo] Re: Centos 5 sogo update 1.3.9

  • From: Khapare Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: Centos 5 sogo update 1.3.9
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:46:57 +0000

Hello Ludovik and Francis,

Thanks for your help. I removed all the installed packages. Removed all the SOGo reference in /user/GNUstep. Fresh install the SOGo with all my existing config both apache/sogo and .gnustep. Hurra, almighty all worked back to normal. Francis you are right about those .wox old installations.

Now, I am ready to update our production one.

Once again, thanks for your great support.

KH

Hi Khapare

On 2011-11-01, at 6:15 AM, Khapare Joshi wrote:

> I was checking with firebug in firefox and it shows in warning message as
>
> Use of getAttributeNodeNS() is deprecated. Use getAttributeNS() instead.
>
> then error - I have attached the screenshot

The login page is not loading the latest version of SOGoRootPage.wox. Make sure there's only one version installed.

Francis

--
"> :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence (http://packetfence.org)