Re: [SOGo] Downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to 3.1

  • From: "Brendan Murtagh" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to 3.1
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 04:54:03 -0400

No, when one of our users accidentally upgraded to TB 7 we found issues using
Sogo Connector & Lightning Inverse.

To fix, we simply put the previous version (3.1.9) back on.

To be fair, I haven't bothered putting TB 7.x on my work machine because the
Sogo Frontends only shows the add-ons for TB 3.1.x & TB 2.x

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2011, at 4:15 AM, Paul van der Vlis
< >