Re: [SOGo] Downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to 3.1

  • From: Paul van der Vlis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to 3.1
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:03:40 +0100

Op 02-11-11 09:23, Alessio Fattorini schreef:
> Nella citazione in data mer 02 nov 2011 09:13:05 CET, Paul van der Vlis
> ha scritto:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Are here people with experiences to downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to
>> 3.1? My goal is to use the Sogo address book plugin.
>
> If your account e-mail is imap, you can de-install TB7 and re-install TB
> 3.1 without problem

But in Thunderbird there is more then only IMAP mail. There are
accounts, there are filters, there is learning data for spam, settings,
signings, identities, etc. And also downloading imap mail can take some
hours when you have much mail.

That's the reason that I am intereted if it is possible to uninstall TB7
(without removing it's configuration data and mail) and install TB3.1.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

http://www.vandervlis.nl