Re: [SOGo] Downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to 3.1

  • From: Julian Robbins < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Downgrade Thunderbird from 7.x to 3.1
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:16:28 +0000

On 02/11/11 09:08, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
Op 02-11-11 09:54, "Brendan Murtagh" schreef:
No, when one of our users accidentally upgraded to TB 7 we found issues using
Sogo Connector& Lightning Inverse.

To fix, we simply put the previous version (3.1.9) back on.
Did you do a downgrade or a new install?

When it was a downgrade: did you see any problems?

For a coup;le of machines I did see a couple of issues after downgrading. Removing the calendar-data folder and allowing it to sync again seemed to help.

To be fair, I haven't bothered putting TB 7.x on my work machine because the Sogo
Frontends only shows the add-ons for TB 3.1.x& TB 2.x
Thunderbird upgrades itself on Windows. Maybe the user has to click on
"OK", I don't know.

--
Kind Regards,

Julian Robbins