Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iOS5

  • From: Khapare Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] CardDAV iOS5
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:40:51 +0000

Hello Imo,

The message
Starting httpd: [Wed Nov 02 17:26:19 2011] [warn] worker http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ already used by another worker

is normal. I am suspecting your apache config on ssl part is something probably need to look. How is your apache config ? and the vhost part. You can send in my address if you want. The config I sent you earlier is perfectly working in my environement.

I have all ipad,iphone, ical, are working fine with different virtualhost ports. As ludovic pointed also check the SOGo documentation, it also mentioned what to do for apple devices
:)