Re: [SOGo] ZEG Configuration

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ZEG Configuration
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:47:41 -0400

Hi

On 2011-10-11, at 11:27 PM,
< >

wrote:

> I have tried logging into webmin and using the SOGo module to make
> configuration changes. Everytime I save something, the system does not
> actually
> save the change. For example, I have tried to add the external IMAP server,
> have tried to allow users to add mail accounts (checked the box, hit save..
> didn't keep the setting).

This was fixed. It was related to a regression in GNUstep 1.22.

The fix will be part of the next ZEG releases.

Thanks,

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

  • Re: [SOGo] ZEG Configuration, Francis Lachapelle, 11/03/2011