Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v1.3.10

  • From: "Donny Brooks" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v1.3.10
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:31:54 -0600

On Thursday, December 1, 2011 09:28 AM CST, "Donny Brooks" < > wrote:On Thursday, December 1, 2011 09:22 AM CST, Davide Bozzelli < > wrote:

" type="cite"> On 12/1/11 3:35 AM, Francis Lachapelle wrote:
> Check the preferences window (you can try it online -- http://sogo-demo.inverse.ca/) and read the section on "vacation messages expiration" in the installation guide (http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/documentation.html).
>

> Francis
>
> --
> :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
> Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence (http://packetfence.org)

In my case:

sogo@mail2:~$ /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-autoreply
expire-autoreply authname:authpassword

authname administrator username of the Sieve server
authpassword administrator password of the Sieve server

I've never used any admin user for the sieve server, which is by te way
the one inclued in dovecot.

thx
--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

I don't think it needs to be set when run in a cron job though. Mine returns the same thing when I type it in manually but I have not received any errors from the cron script.
--
Donny B
MDAH

Whoops I take that back. I just got this email:

>N  1 root@localhost.local  Thu Dec  1 09:00  28/1128  "Cron <sogo@webmail> /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-autoreply"
&
Message 1:
       authname       administrator username of the Sieve server
       authpassword   administrator password of the Sieve server

The expire-autoreply action should be configured as a daily cronjob.

&

I don't have a user/pass on the sieve server unless it means root.

--
Donny B.
MDAH