Re: [SOGo] [DEV] SOGo Sieve Code

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] [DEV] SOGo Sieve Code
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:52:19 -0500

Hi Ron

On 2011-12-01, at 9:09 AM, Ronald Yacketta wrote:

> I am currently working on a perl Sieve parser / importer from SM /
> AvelSieve => SOGo. Currently have all the rules un base64'ed, de-serialized
> and in a flat file. Just need to see what format and how to get them into
> SOGo.

Look at the users profile table (defined in SOGoProfileURL) or use sogo-tool
to get/set Sieve-related parameters :

sogo-tool user-preferences get defaults username SOGoSieveFilters
sogo-tool user-preferences get defaults username Forward
sogo-tool user-preferences get defaults username Vacation

Setting the preferences is performed like this :

sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults username sieveadmin:password
SOGoSieveFilters '{"SOGoSieveFilters": [{"active": true, "actions":
[{"method": "fileinto", "argument": "foo"}], "rules": [{"operator":
"contains", "field": "subject", "value": "bar"}], "match": "any", "name":
"foobar"}]}'

sogo-tool updates the SOGo database and puts the script on the Sieve server.

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence