[SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:18:22 +0100

Hi all,

I've got the following problem: When I create an event via the web interface, it is also visible in TB (at least, after pushing reload). When I move this event, it is also moved in TB. However, when I delete the event in the web interface, it is still visible in TB (even after pushing reload or restarting TB).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mirko

--