Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:23:52 -0500

On 28/12/11 06:18, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
I've got the following problem: When I create an event via the web interface, it is also visible in TB (at least, after pushing reload). When I move this event, it is also moved in TB. However, when I delete the event in the web interface, it is still visible in TB (even after pushing reload or restarting TB).

Any ideas?
Which version of the extensions are you using? IIRC we fixed such issues in the latest version of the extensions.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)