Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:09:56 +0100

On 12/28/2011 04:31 PM, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
On 12/28/2011 03:23 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 28/12/11 06:18, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
I've got the following problem: When I create an event via the web interface,
it is also
visible in TB (at least, after pushing reload). When I move this event, it is
also moved
in TB. However, when I delete the event in the web interface, it is still
visible in TB
(even after pushing reload or restarting TB).

Any ideas?
Which version of the extensions are you using? IIRC we fixed such issues in
the latest
version of the extensions.
SOGo: 1.3.11
Thunderbird: 3.1.17, Windows XP 32 Bit
Lightning: 1.0b2.108i
Connector/Integrator: 3.108 (the version linked in the download area)

Hi Ludovic,

as mentioned above, this problem occurs in the most recent version of the extensions. So, I guess there is something wrong with that fix. Can you (or someone else) confirm that, or is it only me?

Thanks,

Mirko