[SOGo] SOGo Connector/Integrator Extension for Thunderbird 9.0.1?

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Connector/Integrator Extension for Thunderbird 9.0.1?
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:37:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello! Recently installed TB 9.0.1 on a XP3 machine for connection from home
to my office Exchange Server via OWA. Email works great, and with the DavMail
gateway and the Lightning extension was able to get the Calendar to sync
nicely. However I am unable to get the Contacts to connect/sync. The latest
SOGo integrator/connector extension is not compatible with TB 9.0.1. Is there
an updated SOGo TB extension forthcoming? If not, is there another way you
can
recommend to get the Contacts to work via Cardav/DavMail LDAP directory? Or
am
I left with installing the much earlier version of TB? Please advise. Thanks
and Happy New Year!

  • [SOGo] SOGo Connector/Integrator Extension for Thunderbird 9.0.1?, fharris, 12/31/2011