Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB

  • From: Clay Wright < >
  • To: SOGo List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:04:22 -0600

On 12/31/2011 04:09 AM, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
> On 12/28/2011 04:31 PM, Mirko Stoffers wrote:

>>> Which version of the extensions are you using? IIRC we fixed such
>>> issues in the latest
>>> version of the extensions.
>> SOGo: 1.3.11
>> Thunderbird: 3.1.17, Windows XP 32 Bit
>> Lightning: 1.0b2.108i
>> Connector/Integrator: 3.108 (the version linked in the download area)
>
> Hi Ludovic,
>
> as mentioned above, this problem occurs in the most recent version of
> the extensions. So, I guess there is something wrong with that fix. Can
> you (or someone else) confirm that, or is it only me?

Hello Mirko. I've seen the same thing for at least the last two upgrades
to the extensions. In each case it was resolved for me after deleting
the Lightning cache.sqlite file. Most of my users are either on
Thunderbird only or the web interface only so I haven't heard any
complaints.

IMHO, something like this feature request might be good though --
regardless of how this particular issue is worked out --
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1533.

--
Clay