Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 13:02:44 +0100

On 12/31/2011 09:04 PM, Clay Wright wrote:
On 12/31/2011 04:09 AM, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
On 12/28/2011 04:31 PM, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
On 12/28/2011 03:23 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 28/12/11 06:18, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
I've got the following problem: When I create an event via the web
interface, it is also
visible in TB (at least, after pushing reload). When I move this
event, it is also moved
in TB. However, when I delete the event in the web interface, it is
still visible in TB
(even after pushing reload or restarting TB).

Any ideas?
Which version of the extensions are you using? IIRC we fixed such
issues in the latest
version of the extensions.
SOGo: 1.3.11
Thunderbird: 3.1.17, Windows XP 32 Bit
Lightning: 1.0b2.108i
Connector/Integrator: 3.108 (the version linked in the download area)

Hi Ludovic,

as mentioned above, this problem occurs in the most recent version of
the extensions. So, I guess there is something wrong with that fix. Can
you (or someone else) confirm that, or is it only me?

Hello Mirko. I've seen the same thing for at least the last two upgrades
to the extensions. In each case it was resolved for me after deleting
the Lightning cache.sqlite file. Most of my users are either on
Thunderbird only or the web interface only so I haven't heard any
complaints.

IMHO, something like this feature request might be good though --
regardless of how this particular issue is worked out --
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1533.

Yes, indeed. Though that button would not be an excuse not to fix that bug ;)

  • Re: [SOGo] Deleted Events still appear in TB, Mirko Stoffers, 01/01/2012