Re: [SOGo] Failed login after adding ldap index for uid attribute

  • From: Georg Bretschneider < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Failed login after adding ldap index for uid attribute
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 20:22:38 +0100

I just saw something.

After I login I get redirected to
https://{url}/SOGo/so/{localpart}@{domainpart}

With the "extra" index still in place (for uid) I actually got redirected to
https://{url}/SOGo/so/{localpart}%40{domainpart}
And the escape sequence was present in the error message. So, I guess
SOGo didn't found my object in the mysql database because of the wrong
string? (The uids in my ldap databases are build with the {localpart}.)

Why would this happen?

Bye
Georg