Re: [SOGo] SOGo Connector/Integrator Extension for Thunderbird 9.0.1?

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Connector/Integrator Extension for Thunderbird 9.0.1?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:31:28 +0100

On 2011-12-31 14:37,

wrote:
> Hello! Recently installed TB 9.0.1 on a XP3 machine for connection
> from home
> to my office Exchange Server via OWA. Email works great, and with the
> DavMail
> gateway and the Lightning extension was able to get the Calendar to sync
> nicely. However I am unable to get the Contacts to connect/sync. The
> latest
> SOGo integrator/connector extension is not compatible with TB 9.0.1. Is
> there
> an updated SOGo TB extension forthcoming? If not, is there another way you
> can
> recommend to get the Contacts to work via Cardav/DavMail LDAP directory?
> Or am
> I left with installing the much earlier version of TB?

According to the developers Thunderbird 10 will be supported, and
therefore will get updated add-ons.

So you either have to wait for it, or use the older Thunderbird 3.

Or you can connect Thunderbird address book with LDAP directly.
For us this no option because of security constrains.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz