[SOGo] Webmail public .ics calendar read only

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Webmail public .ics calendar read only
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:44:22 +0100

Hello everybody -

Is it a known limitation of the sogo webmail, that web calendars (.ics) are read only?
If I select an item and select the option "edit item", a web page occurs with the following message:

"An error occurred during object publishing the requested object could not be found!"

When I try to create a new item in the web calendar, the calendar is not shown in the drop down field for calendar selection (see the attached image).

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Oliver