[SOGo] iOS 5.0.1 support

  • From: "Donny Brooks" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] iOS 5.0.1 support
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:30:12 -0600

I have setup sogosync using the modified z-push so our mobile devices can connect and send/receive mail to our sogo server. Everything works fine on all the iOS devices until users started upgrading to 5.0.1. Reading through the mail archives it appears as though this is due to the user agent changing and sope doesn't know what it is. When should this be updated or how can I manually update it so our users can get mail and calendar?
--
Donny B
MDAH