Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:00:37 +0100

Hello -

Thanks for your remarks!

I use LDAP, but for my imap-server (I'm using an external), I need an
emainl-address as user name. That means I have to crate users like

as my system users. Thats not the way I like it.
Do I have any other chance to get around it?
Can I completely deactivate the rmary acount.

The main problem is, when I log in to sogo webmail and change to the
email tab, it takes some time until the imap accounts are loaded. I
think that is because the primary imap account does not exist and sogo
runs into connection error.

Best regards,
Oliver