Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:16:48 -0800

You don't have to use

as the username in your
directory. Just use 'name' instead, but tell SOGo to use email address
for the UID (UIDFieldName in GNUstepDefaults) so that your imap login
will work also. Cyrus also supports using 'name' style UID that will
translate over to email address-style use on system using Cyrus-SASL's
canon_user plug-in.

Steve

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM,

< >