[SOGo] Modifying values in Web Interface

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Modifying values in Web Interface
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 08:45:34 +0100

Hi guys,

when I click into a certain fields in the web interface (e.g. the auto reply message), the cursor moves to the beginning of that text. I cannot click anywhere I want, and I cannot mark text. The only thing I can do is deleting the first characters. This is extremely annoying if you want to modify your last auto-reply message somewhere in the middle.

I know that this problem has not been there from the beginning, but I think, it came with the last update.

Do you guys have the same issue? Or is it only me?

Thanks,

Mirko