Re: [SOGo] Modifying values in Web Interface

  • From: Marcel Oed < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Modifying values in Web Interface
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 09:46:03 +0100

Hi Mirko,

i've the same problem with Mozilla Firefox 8.0. But with Opera 11.60 it works fine.

Regards,

Marcel

On 05.01.2012 08:45, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
Hi guys,

when I click into a certain fields in the web interface (e.g. the auto reply message), the cursor moves to the beginning of that text. I cannot click anywhere I want, and I cannot mark text. The only thing I can do is deleting the first characters. This is extremely annoying if you want to modify your last auto-reply message somewhere in the middle.

I know that this problem has not been there from the beginning, but I think, it came with the last update.

Do you guys have the same issue? Or is it only me?

Thanks,

Mirko