Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:34:19 +0100

Hello Steve (and all) -

This information sounds good. Unfortunately I can't get it working.
Here is what I changed in my /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults

<array>
<dict>
<key>CNFieldName</key>
<string>cn</string>
<key>IDFieldName</key>
<string>uid</string>
<key>UIDFieldName</key>
<string>mail</string>

When I try to login via webmail with
user: ,
I get the
error "wrong user or pass".
I have the following lines in my sogo.log file:

Jan 05 10:07:45 sogod [20677]: SOGoRootPage Login for user
' '
might not have worked - password policy: 65535 grace:
-1 expire: -1 bound: 0
127.0.0.1 - - [05/Jan/2012:10:07:45 GMT] "POST /SOGo/connect HTTP/1.1"
403 34/46 0.007 - - 0

Do I have to adapt anything else?

Best regards,
Oliver