Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing settings of first imap-account
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:39:11 +0100

Hi all -

Next problem here ;-).

I share addresses and calendars via one global account. To make the addresses and calendars accessible for users, I set the according user rights. For the webinterface this works great. According to their rights, users can access special calendars/address books. Unfortunately if I subscribe this user accounts from thunderbird (sogo-integrator), this shared address books and calendars do not appear. So I have to subcribe to the global account what makes it impossible to handly user rights.
Is that a known limitation or am I doing anything wrong.

Best regards,
Oliver