Re: [SOGo] Funambol?

  • From: "Matthias Petermann" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:02:02 +0100

Anthony,

thanks for this summary. The information was very helpful to me. The time zone issue workaround solved one of my problems.

Greetings,
Matthias

Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012 17:02 CET, Anthony Callegaro < > schrieb:

" type="cite"> On 17/01/12 14:54, Matthias Petermann wrote:
> could you please point me to a ressource where I can find the known
> bugs? We are using SOGo 1.3.11 with Funambol 9 and the current connector
> but have some issues.

Bugs that I encountered while deploying Sogo Funambol connector with
Funambol 10 :
* Need to set up your TZ in Sogo before trying a sync :
http://www.mail-archive.com/ /msg03882.html or it will crash
and you will most likely end up with duplicates in Sogo and in your
mobile phone calendar.
* Issue with \r\r : This issue is a Thunderbird bug. You can either use
the Sogo WebGUI ICS import or if you already uploaded a corrupted ics
use the following query on your db server :

select * from YOURCALENDARTABLE where c_content like '%\r\r%';
update sogoanthonyl0031cea2039 set c_content=replace(c_content,
'\r\r', '\r') where c_content like '%\r\r%';

see :
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=904
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2010-05/msg00281.html
* In order for iPhone to work with Funambol you need the following in
Sogo's configuration :

WOUseRelativeURLs
YES

Hope this help