[SOGo] Global address books and calendars

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Global address books and calendars
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:59:57 +0100

Hi all -

I've still got the following problem.

I share addresses and calendars via one global account. To make the
addresses and calendars accessible for users, I set the according user
rights. For the webinterface this works great. According to their
rights, users can access special calendars/address books. Unfortunately
if I subscribe this user accounts from thunderbird (sogo-integrator),
this shared address books and calendars do not appear. So I have to
subcribe to the global account what makes it impossible to handle user
rights.
Is that a known limitation or am I doing anything wrong.

Best regards,
Oliver